24 weeks pregnant with twins
Highlights of the week:
1. Seeing my friends Jessica and Ashley over the weekend! It’s been a LONG time since I’ve seen either of them, since they live in different states. We could’ve easily spent another week together catching up – the time was just too short!
2. Feeling so blessed by the love, support and encouragement by friends and family over the weekend for my first baby shower.
3. Getting to photograph two really sweet families (to come on the blog soon!)
4. I’m so thankful everyone we know was safe after all the crazy storms yesterday!
5. During the church service yesterday, my dad was sitting two chairs away from me and he got to see a bunch of kicks going on in my belly! SO fun :)
Lowlights of the week:
1. Missing Grant!! He and his friend Nic flew out to NY to pick up our new SUV and made the long 20 hour drive back. I always hate when he is away, but I am so grateful for their perseverence to make that long drive. Since I just got back from IA today, I’ll finally get to see him again tonight :) :)
2. My right ankle gets swollen really quickly these days. I’m finding that staying off my feet as much as I can is a true challenge, as I prefer being busy and productive!